Our families are very important to us and because of this, you may notice that we do some things a little differently at our practices.
- We work four days a week (split between the two practices) to allow us to maintain a good work-life balance.
- Over school holidays, we reduce our working hours so that we can spend some extra time with our children.
- On Mondays we close for the day at 3.00pm to allow Clare to collect her children from school.
- On Wednesdays after school, Clare’s children are usually on the premises with us until we close.
- Francesca’s miniature dachshund often comes to the practice with us. Honey is recovering from spinal surgery and can usually be found sleeping in her bed in the front room.