We truly believe that good quality eye care should be available for everybody to access and with that in mind, one of our missions over the last ten years has been to make sure that coming for an eye examination is as easy as possible for as many people as possible.
- We are both able to use conversational British Sign Language, and Clare is able to conduct an eye examination in BSL.
- Appointments can be booked via email and social media message.
- Both of the practices are certified as Dementia Friendly (and we are both personally certified as Dementia Friends) having completed the training and certification process with Marie Curie UK in 2021.
- Our Pentwyn practice is located within a purpose built medical centre and the whole complex is completely disabled access friendly. There are dedicated parking spaces outside for blue badge holders, there are no steps to access the complex, no steps to access the practice and the whole practice is located on the ground floor.
- At Llanishen, you can use the church car park for the duration of your visit and all patient areas are located on the ground floor to allow for ease of access.